Monday, June 2, 2008

Guest Blogger: My Dad

You know what team I hate? The Falcons. I can't stand the Falcons. Ever since I was a kid, I couldn't stand the Falcons. You know where I think it comes from? When Bobby Hebert left the Saints in '92, he ended up with the Falcons. I think he wanted to go to the Raiders, though. Ever since then. No Falcons. I can't stand Falcons fans either. What have the Falcons ever won? Jack. But their fans act like that team has actually accomplished something consistently. I think folks in Atlanta just don't like people from New Orleans. Tough. Don't like you either. I couldn't stand Michael Vick either. The Saints' defenses were so crappy when Vick was on the Falcons, they could never tackle him so he looked way better than he was. Man, I can't stand the Falcons. What a bunch of bozos. I enjoy seeing them lose. I like Warrick Dunn though. There's the thing. Warrick Dunn went to Catholic of Baton Rouge. Rival! Florida State. Rival! And then played for the Falcons who, as you know, I hate. But I like him. I still don't like the Falcons though. And I stand by that. The Raiders I think are kind of funny. They're just dumb. The Falcons though. It is bitter. 

No comments: